GIB Stopping in Auckland and Waikato
When we complete the GIB Stopping project in your home, new build, or renovation, you will have walls that are perfectly smooth and ready to decorate. In addition, the plaster we apply will stand the test of time as we focus on quality workmanship and we only use high-quality materials.
Each member of our GIB Stopping team is skilled and experienced in both residential and commercial projects. We work on all sizes of job, plus we can handle GIB Fixing before GIB Stopping, or you can get us to do the GIB Stopping only. Contact us today to find out more.
The Auckland Plasterboard Difference
- We use plasters that have a strong adhesive, particularly on base coats. This enhances crack resistance.
- We re-enforce joints using high-quality tape to ensure they are strong.
- We use high-quality sealants on your walls and ceilings before we skim them. This essential step in the GIB Stopping process is essential for a high-quality and durable finish.
- We quality control every stage of the GIB Stopping process. This includes checking the surface under different light conditions to identify imperfections.
Reasons to Choose Us
- Quality of finish
- Dependable and reliable
- Competitive prices
- Excellent customer service
Get a free, no-obligation quote today for GIB Stopping services. Call now on (022) 5828128.